What You Need to Know About Heartburn
Heartburn is a common complaint we see. Here’s what you need to know about how to help with heartburn.
Here are somethings you need to know about heartburn:
1. The person has to get down their refined food.
To distress the digestive tract and liver. Especially flour and grain products as well as sugars. If you’re not a real athlete, then you need to get your carb count down to about 70 per day. All that extra sugar and processed carbs will be tough on the digestive tract and it’s also difficult for the liver to process. And the liver is very important in handling heartburn.
2. Identifying and handling any kind of food intolerance.
The top ones we see are grains, refined sugars, and pasteurized dairy. Even if people don’t show up with these problems initially in the testing, it’ll tend to show up down the road. It’s better to cut them out.
3. Check all the digestive organs, to see which one is not responding properly using NRT.
The main ones you’ll see with heartburn is liver and gallbladder problems, not stomach. This is because we consume processed carbohydrates that are very toxic to your liver.
4. Supplements for the liver include:
Livaplex. For the gallbladder we mainly use Choline, AF Betafood, and Cholacol.
5. The second most common organ you see come up with heart burn is the stomach.
You’re going to use the acid and enzyme point in NRT protocol. With the acid point, use Zypan or D-Diges supplements. For the enzyme point we use Mulitzyme and Lactenz. If it’s bad enough and the person is not getting better, you can also text for Gastrex and Okra Pepsin E3 which will put out the fire in the stomach
6. The 3rd most common organ seen in Heartburn is the large intestine.
This is because when you don’t digest your food it goes down into the large intestine and ferments there which puts a lot of pressure on the kidney to detoxify which contributes to heart burn. If a person is constipated enough, the food can’t come down and it’ll stay in the stomach too long and cause heartburn,
7. Supplements to take for constipation are first Fenco and choline for liver and large intestine drainage.
If these don’t work you look at Colax.
8. If there is no constipation then you’re looking at a bowel flora problem.
Which then you’d use Zymex, Lactic Acid Yeast, Lact-Enz, Spanish Black Radish, Garlic, Pro Symbiotic, and Gut Flora Complex.
If you handle the three main causes of refined carb intake, food sensitivities, organ dysfunction, and proper supplementation, then in 95% of cases with heartburn will be about 95% better in about a month or two.